Jammu & Kashmir

Temple gutted in fire incident in Shopian

Posted on

Shopian: A temple was gutted in a fire caused by an electric short circuit in Zainapora area of South Kashmir’s Shopian district during the intervening night of Wednesday and Thursday, officials have said .

Official sources told news agency—Kashmir News Observer (KNO) that Rajona temple in South Kashmir’s Shopian district was gutted due to short circuit.

They said that police officials have reached the spot and are enquiring into the matter.

Click to comment

Most Popular

© 2022 Free Press Kashmir. All rights reserved.

Exit mobile version