Shopian: A temple was gutted in a fire caused by an electric short circuit in Zainapora area of South Kashmir’s Shopian district during the intervening night of Wednesday and Thursday, officials have said .
Official sources told news agency—Kashmir News Observer (KNO) that Rajona temple in South Kashmir’s Shopian district was gutted due to short circuit.
They said that police officials have reached the spot and are enquiring into the matter.
Free Press Kashmir is now on Telegram. Click here to Join.
FPK Android App for 2G. Click here to Download.