Kupwara: A residential house was damaged in a fire incident that broke out on Friday afternoon in Muqam-i-Shahwali, Drugmulla locality of north Kashmir’s Kupwara district.
Reports said that a residential house belonging to Mohammed Mukhtar Pir, son of Late Habibullah Pir, caught due to a leakage in a domestic gas heater.
The enraging fire was later controlled by Fire and Emergency men with the help of locals.
In the incident many household items have got either partially or fully damaged, reports said.
Meanwhile, a police official confirming the incident said that a case has been registered in this regard and further investigations have been taken up. (GNS)