Jammu & Kashmir

20-year-old youth dies of electrocution in Kulgam

District Hopsital Kulgam.

Kulgam: A 20-year-old youth died due to electric shock in Batpora Nowbal area of Qaimoh in south Kashmir’s Kulgam district.

An official told the news agency Kashmir News Observer that a youth identifed as Mohsin Ahmad Bhat, son of Abdul Ahad Bhat, a resident of Batpora Nowbal received electric shock last evening when he was repairing some gadget at his home.

He said soon after the incident the boy was rushed to a nearby hospital where he was declared dead on arrival.

To Top