Jammu & Kashmir

Man dies of gas heater-induced suffocation in Kulgam, say officials

An inside view of a hospital. [FPK Photo/ Amir Bin Rafi]

Kulgam: A man died of suffocation caused by a gas heater at his accommodation in Pahloo area of Devsar belt in South Kashmir’s Kulgam district on Wednesday.

Officials said that a man identified as Karamat Hussain Choudary, son of Nazir Ahmad Choudary from Nowshera Rajouri was found dead at his accommodation in Pahloo, Kulgam.

They said the man has died probably due to a suffocation caused by a gas heater in his room.

Police party has been rushed to spot, to ascertain the facts, they added.


(Except for the headline, this story has not been edited by FPK staff and is published from a syndicated feed from KNO.)

Click to comment
To Top